A wonderful abode in the Himalayas, the city of Shimla is surrounded by scenic pine-covered hills and snow-capped peaks. Located in the magnificent hill state of Himachal Pradesh in India, it is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the country. From honeymooners to adventure seekers, the city serves as a charming retreat to a large number of people.
Day 1 ! Chandigarh To Shimla
• Receive you at Chandigarh and drive you to Shimla.
• Later go for a walk on The Mall Road, Scandal Point, The Ridge and Lakkar Bazar.
• After delicious dinner overnight stay in Shimla.
Day 2 ! Kufri Sightseeing
• Have breakfast and proceed to Army Museum Annandale - a museum of heroic stories and valor of Indian Army.
• Visit Jakhoo Temple on the top of Jakhoo Hill at the height of 8000 ft above sea level. The temple is marked by a very high statue of Hindu God ‘Hanuman’.
• Visit Kufri - a hill full of Deodar trees and wildlife.
• Horse riding from Chini Bungalow to Mahasu Peak. (Optional)
• Visit Himalayan Nature Park (zoo) in Chini Bungalow.
• Return to Shimla for sightseeing Lakkar Bazar, Kali Bari Temple, Ice Skating Rink and The Ridge.
• Return to hotel for the night.
Day 3: Naldehra – Mashobra - Tattapani Sightseeing
• Visit Gallu and Fagu in the outskirts of Shimla.
• Visit Mashobra and Naldehra famous for its nine-hole golf course and natural beauty.
• Proceed to Tattapani - known for natural hot water sulphur springs and the river Sutlej.
• Return to the hotel in Shimla for the night.
Day 4: Shimla to Chandigarh
• Visit Sankat Mochan Temple - devoted to the deity Hanuman and Indian Institute of Advanced Studies - the former viceregal lodge from the British times.
• Drop at Chandigarh and proceed to your further journey. The tour ends.