Shimla is undeniably one of the finest hill stations of the Nation and the most preferred places to visit for adventure lovers. A city that pulls in an immense horde of voyagers and household explorers entire consistently, it likewise viewed as a standout amongst the most sentimental spots. It sees gigantic thick layers of snow amid the winters and rich green spread of limitless thick timberlands and vegetations amid Shimla with a lovely atmosphere. You can book your tour packages from Delhi as the most ideal approach to Shimla Manali Tour Package From Delhi By Car. Said beneath are a portion of the best places to visit in Shimla. Hire the Shimla cab rental service and visit the amazing places of this beautiful hill station.
Kullu- The hill station of Kullu is situated alongside the banks of the River Beas in the Kullu Valley is about 10km far away from the Bhuntar airport. It has the grand Himalayas for its backdrop. A number of temples and the annual Dussehra festival draw a vast number of tourists in the form of religious-minded as well as sheer travelers. You can Book a taxi for Kullu Manali and enjoy your trip effortlessly
The best place to visit here in Manali, Manali Sanctuary is known to be the most popular destination among tourist because of its wildlife sanctuary which can be found about 2 km far from the city and is known to be attractive because of its list of exclusive, unique and popular animals such as Snow leopard, Musk deer, Monal and Brown bear. The path that meets with sanctuary passes through the Manali log as well as Dhungri temple which is known to be very terrifying and exciting as it passes through Maple forest that encompasses dark Deodar as well as Walnut. Hire taxi services Himachal and leave all the worries behind.
Some of the major and noteworthy places to visit in Manali are Monasteries, Vashisth, Manu Temple, Hadimba Temple, Solang valley and the major attraction Rohtang pass which is known as 'zero point'. Besides all the other destinations in Manali, Rohtang-pass is one of the major charms for its mountain covered by snow that lures the maximum of the tourists. You can book Shimla Manali Tour Package From Delhi By Car at affordable prices from our portal.
Day 1 ! Delhi to Shimla | A Beautiful Town Encapsulated by Magical Misty Hills
• Welcome to the Capital City of India, Delhi, here you will be greeted by a representative who will help you give a quick overview of the entire tour and will also help you with the smooth transfer from Delhi to Shimla.
• You would be witnessing some of the best scenic views of the Himalayas as you pass through the beautiful landscapes of Panipat, Kurukshetra, Ambala, Kalka, Parwanoo, Barog and Solan on the way to Shimla.
• On the way, stopover at Pinjore Garden and ropeway at Timber Trail Resort if time permits..
• The rest of the day is at leisure and you are free to roam and explore the popular landmarks and local markets around the hotel.
Day 2 ! Sightseeing in Shimla and Excursion to Kufri | A Haven for Nature Enthusiasts with Beautiful Hiking Trails
• Start your day with a delicious breakfast at the hotel before heading out towards Kufri.
• You will pass through the splendid Hasan Valley that is known for its scenic beauty and pleasant weather.
• On the way, take a short stopover at Sankat Mochan Temple.
• Enjoy a visit to Flower Hall, or choose to go horse riding or take a leisure stroll through the apple orchards.
• Visit the Himalayan Zoo which is home to wildlife like Felines, Antelopes and other birds including Monal, the state bird of Himachal Pradesh.
• Later in the afternoon travel back to Shimla where you can roam around and witness prime locations like Lakkar Bazaar, Ridge, Church, Mall road, Scandal Point, Kali Bari temple, etc.
• Dinner and overnight stay in Shimla.
Day 3 ! Shimla to Manali Via Kullu Valley | Relish the Stunning Views of the Beautiful Valley of the Gods
• Start your morning with a healthy breakfast and get ready to depart to Manali.
• On the way when passing through the Mandi district, you will see the beautiful Pandoh Dam which offers views that are refreshing for the eyes, mind, and soul.
• You will then stop for sightseeing at Kullu which is a paradise for nature lovers.
• Visit the amazing Himalayan National Park with hosts a large variety of flora and fauna and the pious Raghunath Temple.
• You will also visit some of the other famous temples and landmarks in Kullu like Kullu Shawl Fectory.
• Reach Manali and check-in to the hotel and take some rest.
• The rest of the day is at leisure and you can explore the surroundings of the hotel.
• Dinner and overnight stay in Manali.
Day 4 ! Excursion to Rohtang Pass | Witness Spellbinding Views of Geypan Peaks
• Wake up early in the morning and enjoy a wholesome breakfast after which you will head to the green and misty high mountains of Rohtang Pass.
• At Rohtang Pass, you can opt to participate in adventure activities like Skiing, Snow Mobile Ride, Snow Tube Ride at an extra cost.
• En route to Rohtang pass, you will pass through the small village of Kothi, Gulaba Viewpoint, Rahala Waterfalls and a shanty town of Marhi with roadside restaurants.
• Pose along gleefully with each other as these spots provide the perfect photo opportunity due to the beauty that abounds.
• Overnight stay in Manali.
Day 5 ! Departure from Manali to Delhi | End of Trip With a Bag Full of Life Time Memories
• Wake up early in the morning to a beautiful sunrise and have a hearty breakfast.
• You will then proceed to check out from the hotel in Manali and begin your journey back towards Delhi leaving behind the lush green Himalayan foothills.
• Your tour will come to an end when you reach Delhi.