After the busy and hectic ceremonies of marriage, every newly wedded couple seeks to spend some quality time together, which makes honeymoon a very special and awaited event of their lives. There are infinite options regarding your honeymoon spot, and one of those spots is in Shimla and Manli, which is blessed with salubrious weather and stepped in the amazing nature; making it a wonderfully romantic honeymoon destination. Due to this reason Shimla Manali Honeymoon Package From Delhi
are readily chosen by the newlyweds to make their honeymoon memorable, filled with fun and romance. Aptly known as the Queen of Hill Stations, Shimla is an idyllic destination with its fascinating attractions, tourist places, amazing landscapes, and pleasant climate.
shimla kullu manali tour package for couple are designed in such a manner that allows the newlyweds to enjoy the initial days of their marriage on total bliss. The hotels in Shimla are designed with the latest architectural styles, gratifying ambiance, and providing you the perfect privacy you need. These packages can even be modified so that either location or budget is not a hindrance between you and your honeymoon. These packages offer you nothing but only memories that you will cherish forever!
But there is a small tip for those who are deciding to spend their honeymoons at Shimla. Try to book your hotels in advance, according to what your package is offering, because several hundreds of tourists flock the hill-station each month. Shimla honeymoon packages have several exciting moments to offer and that includes sightseeing the picturesque landscapes, snow-capped mountain peaks, the local bazaar and scrumptious food that renders serenity and joy, enthralling your senses and making your honeymoon an absolute romantic experience.
Day 1 ! Delhi to Manali | A Township Nestled in the Picturesque Beas River Valley
• On reaching Delhi you will be greeted by a representative who will help you get transferred to Manali.
• The overnight journey takes you through some of the most scenic views as you travel to the majestic Himalayas to reach Manali the next morning.
Day 2 ! Sightseeing at Manali | Explore the picturesque "Goa of the North"
• Wake up early in the morning, after breakfast will cover local sightseeing of Manali.
• You will then proceed to visit the Manu Temple, Vashisht Temple to feel the spiritual aura.
• Surrounded by shops selling handicrafts and carpets, the Tibetan Monastery is a famous sight that you will visit.
• Take a dip in the Vashisht Kund, which is a natural hot water spring believed to have medicinal properties.
• In the evening, return back to the hotel in Manali for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3 ! Excursion to Solang Valley | A Paradise for Nature Lovers and Adventure Enthusiasts
• There are a wide variety of activities and adventure sports here, where you can really challenge the daredevil in you. Among these, paragliding, Ice Skeeing& other Snow Sports.
• The valley hosts various winter adventure sports and is admired for its beauty.
• This mesmerizing snow valley offers some adventure activities such as snowboarding, paragliding and zorbing to try your hands on.
• Dinner and overnight stay in Manali.
Day 4 ! Manali to Jibhi | Mesmerizing Panoramic Views at the TreehouseJibhi
• Wake up in the morning, start your day with refreshing coffee and get ready for a sightseeing tour to Kullu.
• Post the sightseeing tour in the evening reach out for a peaceful stay in a treehouse at Tirthan valley.
• Enjoy an amazing stay at the treehouse, surrounded by lush green pine forests, wheat and maize fields, apple and pear orchards on all sides.
• Overnight stay in Treehouse.
Day 5 ! Jibhi to Shimla | A Beautiful Town Encapsulated by Magical Misty HillsShimla
• Wake up in the morning to the panoramic views around your treehouse and have your morning breakfast in Nature Stay.
• Post breakfast, start your trek to the waterfall with a professional guide by your side.
• Enjoy the mesmerizing sounds of the waterfalls and collect memories.
• On arrival at Shimla complete the check-in formalities at the hotel and enjoy wholesome dinner and overnight stay in Shimla.
Day 6 ! Sightseeing in Shimla and Excursion to Kufri | A Haven for Nature Enthusiasts with Beautiful Hiking Trails
• Enjoy a hearty breakfast in the morning at the hotel and then head out for local sightseeing in Shimla.
• Then you will trek to the top of Jakhoo Hill to visit the ancient temple which is dedicated to Lord Hanuman and visit the Christ Church which is a parish in the Diocese of Amritsar.
• Later in the afternoon, you will proceed towards Kufri, which passes through the splendid Hasan Valley and is known for its scenic beauty and pleasant weather.
• Later in the evening travel back to Shimla for the overnight stay.
Day 7 ! Departure from Shimla to Delhi | End of Trip With a Bag Full of Life Time Memories
• Wake up in the morning, have a hearty breakfast, pack your bags and complete the check-out formalities.
• Head out to Delhi and conclude the tour with loads of memories that you can cherish for a lifetime.