Manali is the city of beauty that has become famous for its picturesque valleys that have helped to earn its name 'Queen of Valleys' is considered to be the most sought after and frequently visited compare to any other destinations across India. The place is mostly visited by the newly wedded couple for its romantic surroundings such as its snow roofed mountains, dense pinewood along with Beas River and scenic & charming beauty for which it has got wide fame as honeymoon destinations. One can hire holiday taxi tour in Manali and explore the copious beauty of this amazing hill station to the fullest.
Manali Kasol Tour Packages From Chandigarh- The town can be found near about 270 km away from the state capital, Shimla in the direction of north as well as 40 km away on the way to the northern end of the Kullu valley and specifically lies at an altitude of nearly 1950 m above sea.
It is to be believed that together all the charming beauty of Manali helps to make the honeymoon the most romantic and memorable tour. Kasol Tour Packages are popular among visitors for its abundant and lavish vicinity. Being a scenic place many top-rated hotels in Manali are offered to its tourists. Renowned Himachal sightseeing tours and travel company like us will make your trip an amazing one.
Manali Kasol Tour Packages From Chandigarh Itinerary :
Day 1 ! Chandigarh to Manali | A Township Nestled in the Picturesque Beas River Valley delhi
• Reach a predetermined spot in Chandigarh where a representative will greet you and help you with the smooth transfer from Delhi to Manali.
• The overnight journey takes you through some of the most scenic views as you travel to the majestic Himalayas to reach Manali the next morning.
Day 2 ! Local Sightseeing in Manali | A Township Nestled in the Picturesque Beas River Valley manali
• After check-in, get some rest before going out exploring the beautiful city of Manali.
• You will first visit the mystical Hadimba Devi Temple, which locals refer to as the heart of Manali and is located amidst the beautiful Deodar trees.
• You will then proceed to visit the Manu Temple, Vashisht Temple to feel the spiritual aura.
• Surrounded by shops selling handicrafts and carpets, the Tibetan Monastery is a famous sight that you will visit.
• Take a dip in the Vashisht Kund, which is a natural hot water spring believed to have medicinal properties.
• Overnight stay stay in Manali hotel.
Day 3 ! Solang Valley Sightseeing | A Paradise for Nature Lovers and Adventure Enthusiasts solang valley
• Wake up and treat your taste buds with a yummy breakfast.
• Today you will be heading out for your Solang Valley tour which is sometimes also called “Snow Valley” and is a haven for adventure enthusiasts and nature lovers.
• The valley hosts various winter adventure sports and is admired for its beauty.
• This mesmerizing snow valley offers some adventure activities such as snowboarding, paragliding and zorbing to try your hands on.
• Dinner and overnight stay in Manali.
Day 4 ! Manali to Kasol | Walk down the Parvati River and Explore the Mini Israel of India kasol
• Wake up in the mountains and have a lip-smacking breakfast and get transferred to Kasol known as the Mini Israel of India.
• Walk through the white sand and smooth boulders that separate the lush green grass from the tumbling blue-green water of the Parvati river
• Witness the exciting vistas of pine trees, cliffs and waterfalls.
• You can also try out the plenteously available Israeli food, as well as spot the signposts inscribed in Hebrew on the streets of Kasol.
• Overnight stay in Kasol.
Day 5 ! Kasol Local Sightseeing | Explore the Mini Israel of India along the Parvati River
• Wake up in the morning, have your breakfast and start your amazing tour for Kullu Manikaran.
• The vast and majestic hills covered in snow gives a jaw-dropping view along with sparkling rivers flowing by. Also, the freshness in the air makes you feel connected to then nature.
• Later, head out towards Manikaran which is popularly known for hot water springs and is situated in the Parvati Valley.
• Spot tourists taking a dip at the hot springs for refreshment and relaxation.
• Finally, in the evening, start your return journey from Bhuntar to Delhi through an overnight journey.
• Have a safe journey to your hometown with lots of memories.
Day 6 ! Reach Chandigarh | End of Trip With a Bag Full of Life Time Memories
• Reach Delhi early in the morning and conclude the tour with loads of memories that you can cherish for a lifetime.